Primitive Roots Conjure
Kananga Water 6ozPrimitive Roots Conjure
My own blend of homemade Kananga Water. Kananga has many uses but most commonly used in honor and as an offering to ancestors.
Kananga water is a fragrant, alcohol-based perfume used in Lucumi, espiritismo and other spiritual practices. Frequently incorporated into rituals of purification and in memorializing departed ancestors. It is similar to Florida Water, in that it is known for its cleansing and protective effects.
Some Spiritual Uses of Kananga Water:
- The stimulating floral scented cologne is commonly used for ritual offerings and purification.
- When seeking guidance from ancestors, place a bowl of water on your altar and pour some kananga water in it as an offering. It will help to remove negative energy and interference to allow clear communication.
- Add a few drops of Kananga Water to a spiritual bath to encourage protection and guidance.
- Mix with cold water and add to a spray bottle. Let the mixture cool in the refrigerator and spritz around your home to bring in pleasant energies and cleanse your space.
- Wipe down all of the items on your altar with Kananga Water to cleanse them of any negative energy and clear them to receive messages from the spirits and ancestors.
- Mix Kananga Water with Orris Root Powder and Rose Water and anoint your floors, windows and doorways to attract love and peace.
- After a bath, dab some on your wrists, neck, heart and ankles for protection, balance and grounding.
*NOTE: Kananga Water is flammable and should never been placed directly on a candle or too close to a flame.
- *Sold as a curio only
I'm very satisfied with the KANANGA Water. I definitely recommend purchasing. Will be buying again most definitely Thank you!
I haven't yet used it (just arrived and I had to have a sniff). And dang! The scent of this Kananga Water rocks! So much cleaner and more balanced than the commercial brands (which always gives me a headache). I can't wait to play with this water and watch it go to work for me.
I loved the Florida Water so much but now this is my new favorite! I cleanse my items and my altar with it and give it to my ancestors. It is the best! Must Have! Very nice!